- To oversee and direct the business and administrative work of Presbytery, to coordinate the work of Presbytery committees and to ensure compliance with all legislative requirements of the General Assembly.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing generality:
- To act on behalf of Presbytery in relation to all matters of superintendence;
- To appoint and oversee the work of the Accounts Inspection Committee and on behalf of Presbytery to carry out the requirements of Regulation II.2012;
- To oversee all engagement with congregations on matters of finance and governance;
- To oversee the finances of Presbytery and receive reports from the Treasurer;
- To appoint a Vacancy Procedure Committee in accordance with current legislation and to oversee its work; and
- To ensure all congregations are compliant with safeguarding legislation and to oversee and direct the work of the Safeguarding Coordinator.